In addition to the fact that I’m writing a book about web analytics and will publish the book Web Strategy for Everyone this year, I also bought some promising books to read.
An unusual number of interesting books has been published recently. These book I’ll be reading shortly:
- Designing for performance by Lara Hogan
- Measuring the User Experience by Tom Tullis and Bill Albert
- Going Responsive av Karen McGrane
- Responsive Design: Patterns & Principles by Ethan Marcotte
- Lean websites by Barbara Bermes
- Design for Care by Peter Jones
- Service design by Andy Polaine
- Managing chaos by Lisa Welchman
- Content Everywhere by Sara Wachter-Boettcher
- Search Analytics for Your Site by Louis Rosenfeld
- Why: A Guide to Finding and Using Causes by Samantha Kleinberg
- Relevant Search by Doug Turnbull and John Berryman
Do you have any interesting books you look forward to reading this year?